I have extensive experience as a marriage celebrant and this is how we will work together to create the day you will remember:
- Initially we’ll have a friendly, calm meeting to talk about your wedding ideas.
- Official meeting to lodge NOIM (notice of intention to marry) needs to be at my home office to print papers out and sign them. Other meetings can be elsewhere.
- I will provide plenty of suggestions for ceremony readings and ideas on how to involve others in the ceremony if you need assistance.
- There is no pressure: this is a passion for me and not a job. I am happy to meet with couples and for them to not book me! You have to be comfortable with your choice.
- Stress free communication (after the initial meeting and paperwork) by email and text for those who are time poor!
- Happy to go with themed weddings for that extra bit of fun! (within reason!)
- I will travel for a very reasonable per km rate.
- Even though I am calm and friendly, I still take the task very seriously and do NOT cut corners. I will not take a booking if I have any doubts about the circumstances of the proposed marriage.
- Help with music selection for the day if required.
- Practice the day/week before the wedding is included in ceremony fee.
- ALL meetings, communication, paperwork, certificates and lodgements included in the price of the ceremony. No hidden costs. Travel will be extra if applicable but we will discuss this first.
- I can provide guidance to write your own vows if you wish
- I will work closely with your venue/planner and photographer.
If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.